Although this is Tina’s home yard all horses get treated equally and are given individual care and attention. To maintain best practice Tina is constantly updating and improving the facilities and equipment offered at Tinderbox Sport Horses near Newark, Nottinghamshire. This ensures that horses receive top level care; and, riders can train and enjoy their horses in a professionally run yard with expert support at hand.
The yard also benefits from being well located for hunting, training and competing across a number of disciplines. The A1 is just being a few kilometers away and venues such as Arena UK and Vale View Equestrian are within a reasonable distance. Tinderbox makes the perfect base.
- American barn with 9 Monarch boxes.
- Automatic drinkers, swivel mangers & hay bars.
- Rubbered walkway.
- Fans for airflow in hot weather.
- 4 x wooden loose boxes with dual aspect
- 3 x double-size crew yards with dual aspect.
- Rubber floors throughout all stabling.
- Secured tack room.
- Coffee room/ kitchenette with toilet facilities.
- Covered wash / showing / clipping bay with hot shower and solarium.
- Covered stocks.
- Separate feed and rug rooms.
- Separate feed store and rug drying area.
- Classroom / meeting room with therapy facilities.
- Covered 5-horse Monarch walker with rubber paved floor.
- Huge L-shaped school (60m x 40m) with floodlights.
- Permanent jumping field with fantastic going.
- Full course up with ditch and bank complex.
- Water splash and grass dressage arena.
- Off-road hacking into Forestry Commission land.
- 20 min hack to 8 Furlongs uphill all-weather gallops.
- Turnout paddocks of varying sizes with post & rail fencing & natural shelter from woodlands.
- 3.5T lorry and trailer available to hire.
- Farrier on-site every week.
- Physio on-site every month.